⏏Love  Poem ⏏




 Top Love Poem|Romantic Poetry|Love for  2019
Love Poem




Top Love Poem|Romantic Poetry|Love for  2019

you don't know how much I love you

there is something between us

which you don't realize that

you don't know how much I miss you





you don't know stupid what you are

If you go from my life for some moment 

I feel lonely without you.

when I am with you then I feel

 everything is present around me

don't live from me so far

you  don't know stupid what you are




I don't expect my life  without you

when I am anywhere I feel 

you are around me

You know very well 

what I deserve from you

I can't do anything without you




I know you love me also 

but you are hesitating to express 

this is not fair for me 

you are my life 

so don't think too much 

please come to me and express

what I want  from you also 


Top Love Poem|Romantic Poetry|Love for  2019